tisdag 27 december 2011

Pig

27/12-2011
My new roomie likes pigs so I thought she deserved one such. Not easy to do a pig really... But it might depend on the fact that I am not very talended. :O)

Basically done out of one larger ball for the body, two small balls for the front feet, two small balls for the eye and black dots on the top of those two and a little curl for the back.


I did small triangles for the ears and bent them in half to create the ears.


As pigs bring luck as I understand, I decided to make two pigs for my mom's brother and his fiancée. One each. One was longer eared than the other... Do not know why I felt if was better with longer ears after the first two...
This is how they looked from the front:
27/12-2011
and here from the back:
27/12-2011

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar