lördag 2 juli 2011

Rose Thérèse de Lisieux

This is according to me the most beautiful rose in the world. I saw in www.graines-baumaux.com a few years ago and wanted to purchase it but kind of "lagged" too long and then it was gone from the offering. Unfortunately, it did not come back for a few years. I have been looking for it everywhere but no luck. All of a sudden, it was back. But here again, lagging did not do any good and gone it was. This year was the time. All of a sudden, it was back so quick as hell, I ordered 3 rose plants of this specific kind.
At the beginning, mid March, I did not have any place to put them so I put them in a bucket each. They actually survived and some 1-2 weeks ago, buds became visible. Now, I am enjoying the flowers and there are many more to come.
Picture taken on 2/6-2011

5/7-2011: This is then how the flowers develop with time. Note how quick the rose size increased the last 4 days!
Picture taken on 5/6-2011

Also, now I have managed to plant 2 out of 3 plants in flower beds.
???: Plant one in the corner flower bed.
30/6-2011: Plant two in the ground in the hosta flower bed.
The third is also soon on its way! Happy! Hope they survive the winter. You never know with those French guys.... :O) If they do not survive the winter, I think I will put it in my routine to purchase new ones every year... ;O)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar