söndag 22 april 2012

Cup for Mom

Have tried before to create some cups for Mom with the desired size. Mom got some cups with a form she seemed to like a lot from Janne's mom some months ago. So I thought, let us do them similar so she might like it. And let us concentrate to make the cup straight as we know out of experience that "straightness" is an attribute that Mom values a lot... :O)And the below was the result of my full focus!

Also as for my previous present to Mom, the clay was not ideal and the choice of colour very difficult. But well, this was what came out. I decided to use the same colour, as I believe that it is often a good idea to have objects that are somewhat the same style on rather than having disparate things all over.
Here are some pictures to show the colours.


So let us see what Mom thinks! :O)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar